Man Gets Cooked Alive For Magic Trick But Goes Wrong

A magic trick has been doing rounds on social media where a man is seen kept inside a big bowl that is lit on fire. The man was supposed to stay above the bowl for the trick but it goes wrong. The man was cooked alive while his team members thought he was doing fine. After a while, they find him unconscious in the bowl. The man was taken to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.

Watch the video here :

(Please wait three seconds for video to load, Thank You)

The video shows the man sitting with his legs crossed while other put a huge hollow cylinder over him. A lot of people are seen nearby watching the act take place. After they slowly place the cyclinder over him, they lit a fire under him. The people outside could not see what is going on inside. They wait for the act to take place. After a while, the team finds out that something is wrong and pulls out the cylinder. They find him frying inside the bowl and uncocious. The people nearby scream in horror as they try to revive him.

He was taken to the nearby hospital but was declared dead on arrival. The magic trick failed at some point causing the fatal injuries to the person. A case has been registered as accidental death by the local police.

Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is. Thank you for your constant support towards us.

Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thisbulletin/

Read : Telecom Worker Slips And Falls To His Death While Repairing Tower, Footage Surfaces

Also Read : Man On Cycle Slows Down And Gets Crushed Under Truck

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *