Boy and Calf Get Electrocuted By 11,000 Volts Electric Line

A shocking video has been doing rounds on the internet where a little boy and a calf were electrocuted by a power line which short-circuited and fell in a crowded area. The 11,000 volts electric wire, unfortunately, hit the boy as he was trying to run away. The boy was saved due to the quick response of the citizens nearby. The calf died on the spot.

Watch the video here :

(Please wait 3 seconds for video to load, Thank You)

The video shows many people on the street near the power junction. Many people recently complained that the wires were in poor condition. After a while, the electric supply line short circuits and falls in the crowd. People start running away from the wire as it blows up and sparks appear. As the little boy runs away, the line hits the boy and causes him to fall down. A spark is seen in the video. A calf died on the spot as well after the wire hit the animal as well.

People looked around for ways to help the boy, a woman comes near to help him but others stopped her as he was passing with electricity. After some time, a person with a stick pushes the wire away from the boy. He was immediately taken to the hospital and was saved. The electric lines are very old and in bad condition. The electric department needs to take prompt action and replace these lines or at least put a safety cage beneath the line.

What did you think of the video? Tell us in the comment section below.

Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is.

Read: Man Tries To Do Insurance Scam, Goes Wrong

Also Read: Bus Tries To Balance, Falls Off Cliff

Also Read: Woman Falls Off Roof While Stopping Fight

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!