Fireman Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Save Cat

A video has been doing rounds on social media where a fireman is seen on top of a firetruck. He holds a bucket with a long stick and places it near the cat stuck on top of the electric pole. As he pulls the cat down, the stick accidentally touched the wire causing the man to get electrocuted. The man was taken to the hospital and treated for injuries.

Watch the video here :

(Please wait three seconds for video to load, Thank You)

The video shows the fireman standing on top of the truck. The video was recorded by a person standing on the sidewalk. The fireman holds a bucket connected to a long rod. This way, he can hold it up to the cat so that it can jump inside the bucket. As he holds the bucket up into the air, the rod moves around due to the wind. It accidentally touched the electrical wire causing the fireman to be electrocuted. A small explosion is seen at the point of contact. The people nearby can be seen moving away from the explosion.

The fireman was immediately taken to the hospital where he was treated for injuries. He was lucky to be alive after such a horrific incident.

Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is. Thank you for your constant support of us. Make sure to follow us on Instagram.

Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thisbulletin/

Read: Man Tries To Do Insurance Scam, Goes Wrong

Also Read: Bus Tries To Balance, Falls Off Cliff

Also Read: Woman Falls Off Roof While Stopping Fight

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *