Gas-Filled Jug Explodes While Puppy Plays With It, Video Surfaces

A video has been doing rounds on the internet where a puppy is seen playing with a jug containing different gases inside it. A lot of pressure can be seen inside the jug. As the puppy plays with it for a while, it brings the jug towards the person recording the video. Suddenly it explodes on the dog’s face. The dog stops moving as it was stunned by the explosion. It was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

Watch the video here :

(Please wait three seconds for video to load, Thank You)

The video shows the dog playing with the gas-filled jug inside a parking lot. The video was recorded by a person nearby. It seems that the person gave the explosive jug to the puppy on purpose. The innocent dog starts playing with it, not knowing the dangerous chemicals inside. As it plays for a while, the guy keeps on recording instead of stopping the puppy before it’s too late.

After playing with it for a while, the jug explodes due to high pressure from the gas inside it. It explodes right in front of the puppy. The puppy immediately goes into stun which is a natural habit in animals. They stop moving when danger is near. The puppy was taken to the hospital and treated for injuries.

Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is.

Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thisbulletin/

Read : Telecom Worker Slips And Falls To His Death While Repairing Tower, Footage Surfaces

Also Read : Students Fall From 4th Floor After Railing Collapses in University, Video Surfaces

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *