Guy Pees On Electric Pole, Gets Shocked By It

A video has been doing rounds on social media where a man is seen walking towards an electric pole and started to pee on it. The man did not recognize the pole to be electric. After a while, the circuit suddenly explodes, throwing the man far away from the original location. He was immediately taken to the hospital where he was treated for severe burns in the private area.

Watch the video here :

(Please wait three seconds for video to load, Thank You)

The video shows the man walking towards the pole after coming out from a restaurant along with a friend. The video was recorded by a CCTV camera on the hotel’s building. The man starts pissing on the electric pole to relieve himself. Nothing occurs for a few seconds. After a while, the circuit in the electric pole touches the piss of the man. It suddenly malfunctions and explodes on him. The man is thrown far away behind a car from the shock. The hotel staff and friend take him to a nearby hospital where he was treated for burns on his private parts.

A case has been registered by the police as a negligence accident. The man was later arrested after getting into a stable condition in the hospital premises. The man did not recognize the pole to be electric.

Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is. Thank you for your constant support of us. Please do follow us on Instagram.

Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thisbulletin/

Read: Man Tries To Do Insurance Scam, Goes Wrong

Also Read: Bus Tries To Balance, Falls Off Cliff

Also Read: Woman Falls Off Roof While Stopping Fight

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *