Man Electrocuted in India After Diving Into Well With Live Wire Inside, Video Surfaces

A video has been doing rounds on the internet where a kid enters a well to swim in it but dies due to electrocution after a live wire present inside the water kills him. The video was recorded on a mobile phone of a family member. The incident took place in P. Bommepalli, Kadapa Dist of India. The kid recording the video did not go in to help him.

Watch the video here :

(Please wait three seconds for video to load, Thank You)

The video shows the kid entering the well by walking down the round steps to the side. He looks back a few times and checks the water by dipping his feet inside the water. But he does not feel any shock from the live wire. So he walks up the steps and dives into the center of the well. He immediately tries to swim towards the steps but as he tries to exit, the shock hits him and he suddenly stops moving and goes underwater. The kid recording the video calls him a few times “mama” which means uncle.

The boy’s body was later retrieved by the locals. This happened due to the live wire present in the water, If he had sensed it when he dipped his foot in the water, he would not have jumped. The incident happened in the Kadapa District of India.

What did you think of the video? Tell us in the comment section below.

Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is.

Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thisbulletin/

Read : Man Swept Away In Fast Current While Trying To Film TikTok Video, Footage Surfaces

Also Read : Boy Falls 30 Feet Off Escalator In Ranchi Mall

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *