A video has been doing rounds on the internet where a man is seen holding fireworks in his hands as it shoots fireworks into the sky. After a few shots, the fireworks box accidentally blows up in his hands. One of his palms was ripped over 50% due to the tragedy. The man was drunk when the incident took place.
Watch the video here :
(Please wait three seconds for video to load, Thank You)
The video shows the man holding the fireworks in his hand on a balcony with many people surrounding him. The video was shot on a mobile phone of a person nearby. The first few shots were fired without any problem. As the next shot fired, it accidentally backfired and blew up the whole box in his hands. Parts of his hand blew up and fell on the ground below. People nearby started running away after the incident. The man was immediately taken to the hospital. They froze his hand to stop from bleeding to death.
The man took a few months to recover from the incident. He is currently using a prosthetic hand to use in his daily life. The main reason for the injury is because he was holding the fireworks n his hands which is very dangerous. He was fortunate enough to be alive.
Thisbulletin is a Website On The Trending News in Our Day To Day Life. A Company Trying To Bring Awareness To The Public. Our Main Aim is to Give Voice To Those Who Don’t. Making Sure Every Important Thing Comes Out To The Public No Matter How Small It Is.
Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thisbulletin/
Also Read: Bus Tries To Balance, Falls Off Cliff
Also Read: Woman Falls Off Roof While Stopping Fight